Preparing for Your Visit
We are pleased that you have chosen Oliver Springs Family Physicians for your healthcare needs. We understand there is nothing more frustrating than having to wait to see the physician when you’re not feeling well. Every effort is made to see you at your scheduled appointment time, and there are several things you can do to help keep us on schedule.
- When calling for an appointment, please be sure to tell the receptionist what your problem is so enough time is allotted for your visit.
- Arrive for your office visit at least fifteen minutes before the scheduled time. This will allow the staff time to update your personal information as well as give our nurse time to review your chart, take your vital signs, and escort you to the exam room.
- If you are a new patient please print the forms below and complete them before your appointment, and give them to the receptionist when you check in.
- In addition to filling our these forms, you will need to bring your insurance card, photo id and all medications you are currently taking- both prescription and over the counter.
- Because its so important to maintain accurate information about you, we confirm specific information such as date of birth, telephone, address, and insurance information at each visit. You can help by letting the receptionist know of any changes when you sign in. It’s crucial for us to have accurate contact information about you so that if necessary, we can contact you immediately about your health status.
- Please bring any medications that you’re currently taking with you. We can confirm that we have all medications and correct dosages listed in your medical record.
We look forward to providing you with exceptional personalized care and outstanding service!
Secure Patient Portal
Click here to access our secure patient portal for easy health information access.